Clinical Nurse Supervisor
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Imagine waking up excited to come to work, at a place where you have the opportunity to serve others. You make a difference - and have fun doing it! People are drawn to Women's Healthcare Associates because of our values-driven culture.
No evenings or weekends! The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that our clinical staff operate efficiently and effectively. This exciting RN role will supervise, direct and coordinate all clinical staff functions at our Eastbank and Tabor clinics in North and Northeast Portland.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills required
- Ability to lead at a high level of excellence and to train others in the essential job functions for the position(s) for which they are responsible
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and valid RN licensure in Oregon required
- CPR certification required
- Prior experience with or the ability to learn electronic medical records software required
- 3 years of experience in OB/GYN, inpatient OB/GYN, women's health, labor and delivery or family practice setting strongly preferred
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment modalities required
- Knowledge of contraceptives, hormones and medications compatible with pregnancy
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.