Front Office Navigator
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Clinic:||Northwest Perinatal Center-West|
Imagine waking up excited to come to work, at a place where you have the opportunity to serve others. You make a difference - and have fun doing it! People are drawn to Women's Healthcare Associates because of our values-driven culture.
The Front Office Navigator will be responsible for navigating the patient flow from the front office into the next phase of the patient's appointment. Ensures the efficient movement of each patient in order to eliminate waiting time gaps. Assists patients with check-in and ensures appropriate financial arrangements are made.
- Proactively monitors patient appointments and communicates with patients and staff. Notifies other Navigators of patient arrival and status. Notifies appropriate Navigators when patients may be running late for their appointment.
- Takes initiative to know which patients are waiting in the lobby and for how long.
- Performs the duties of a Medical Receptionist as outlined in the relevant job description and depending upon individual's qualifications.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Medical office experience in an OB/GYN medical group practice preferred.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn medical practice management scheduling software and time requirements for scheduling. Knowledge of Centricity preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance practices preferred.
- Self-directed with the ability to identify and anticipate the needs of patients, clinicians and staff.
- Demonstrates accountability for keeping Navigators, clinicians and other staff informed of patients' status.
*This is a 40 hr/week position.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.