Nurse Practitioner, CNM, Physician Assistant
|Location:||Portland, Tualatin, OR|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Clinic:||Peterkort South, Tualatin, Eastbank|
Imagine waking up excited to come to work, at a place where you have the opportunity to serve others. You make a difference - and have fun doing it! People are drawn to Women's Healthcare Associates because of our values-driven culture.
Balance life and work with a flexible part-time position that includes evening and Saturday shifts in our Tualatin and Portland offices. We are seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Midwives and Physician Assistants to provide compassionate, patient-centered health care to women in the areas of gynecology, family planning and disease prevention. We are looking for experience in ambulatory gynecology and the desire to encourage and empower women to make healthy decisions in an integrated, collaborative environment.
We currently have the following days available:Eastbank office (Mon-Fri, 4:30pm-8:30pm and Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm)Peterkort South office (Fridays, 4:30pm-8:30pm)Tualatin office (Wednesdays/Thursdays, 4:30pm-8:30pm and every other Saturday, 8:30am-12:30pm)
This role will be responsible for providing outpatient care through direct nursing/medical care, consultation, collaboration, coordination and referral.
- Promotes a wellness philosophy by encouraging self-care and prevention of illness using education, counseling and written materials.
- Formulates and documents patient's health care plans incorporating the participation of the patient, physician, and other health care professionals.
- Performs and records a health appraisal including physical assessment, evaluation and sign-off of laboratory studies, diagnostic studies and consultations.
- Effectively communicates and interacts with patients, families, staff and clinicians.
- Recognizes and differentiates between normal findings and those that require treatment.
- Master of Science degree in Nursing (NP/CNM), or Master's degree in Physician Assistant Studies.
- Successful completion of an advanced practitioner training and certification as a practitioner from an approved nurse practitioner program.
- Current Oregon RN or PA license required.
- Current national certification as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) required.
- Current Oregon state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive privileges (NP-PP) required.
- Previous experience in women's health or nurse midwifery required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) and CPR certification required.
- Skill in case management, time management, problem solving, crisis intervention and multi-tasking in a team care approach.
- OB experience preferred.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.