|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Clinic:||Peterkort North |
|Description:||Imagine waking up excited to come to work, at a place where you have the opportunity to serve others. You make a difference - and have fun doing it! People are drawn to Women's Healthcare Associates because of our values-driven culture. |
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate person to welcome and greet patients, schedule appointments, collect co-pays and answer phones.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Customer service experience required, medical office experience preferred
- Knowledge of keyboarding, data entry and basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent people skills a must!
*This is a 40 hr/week position.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.