|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Clinic:||Peterkort North |
Imagine waking up excited to come to work, at a place where you have the opportunity to serve others. You make a difference - and have fun doing it! People are drawn to Women's Healthcare Associates because of our unique, innovative, and values-centered culture.
Exciting opportunity to manage our Peterkort North clinic in SW Portland.
The Practice Manager's primary objective is to ensure the clinic is delivering the highest quality patient care in an OB/GYN medical office. Responsible for guiding/overseeing efficient day-to-day clinical operations. The successful candidate will have the ability to lead a team in a team-based environment and be a role model of service that is uplifting and enriching for our employees, clinicians, patients and guests. Prior management experience in a medical group setting essential, and women's health experience preferred. Experience working with Advanced Access principles strongly preferred.
- BA or BS in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Nursing or related subject, or the equivalent combination of classroom training or work experience
- Prior management experience in a medical group setting preferred
- Ability to coach, train and develop staff
- Demonstrated success in leading of people in a team based environment
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products required
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check, including driving record
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.