Certified Nurse Midwife
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance Program, Employee Assistance Program, CME|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
We are seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife with an interest in collaborative, team-oriented patient care at our Lloyd district clinic in NE Portland.
This is an opportunity to join a respected group whose members/owners believe in the highest standards of clinical care and quality of life. Our commitment to excellence in patient care is mirrored in the culture, compensation and benefits enjoyed by our clinicians and employees.
WHA is a clinician-owned group practice and the largest women’s healthcare organization in Oregon. From its 13 clinical locations, WHA offers obstetrics, gynecology, perinatology, midwifery and genetics.
Our Certified Nurse Midwives provide management of women’s health care in a team-based approach, focusing particularly on pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum period, care of the newborn and the family planning and gynecological needs of women. Practices collaborative management or referral as indicated by the health status of the patient, and manages health problems encountered by the patient and is accountable for health outcomes.
*This is a full-time position including clinic and call, averaging 40 hours per week.
- Master of Science degree in Nursing required. Successful completion and graduation from an accredited school of Nurse-Midwifery.
- Current Oregon RN license required.
- Current national certification as a Nurse Midwife.
- Current Oregon state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive privileges (NP-PP Nurse Midwife) required.
- Professional nursing experience in a clinic setting required, with previous experience in women's health, gynecology, obstetrics or nurse midwifery preferred.
- C-Section/First Assist in surgery experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Skill in case management, time management, problem solving, crisis intervention and multi-tasking in a team care approach.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.