|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
This position performs a variety of clinical and clerical support activities to assist providers and other clinical staff in providing quality patient care, related primarily to our PathWays program. This PathWays Navigator position will support both our Peterkort and Hillsboro Pathways Clinicians.
*This is a 40 hr/week position with the possibility of an occasional Saturday and/or evening.
- Works in collaboration with the OB Coordinator to successfully pass off PathWays scheduling responsibilities after initial OB visit.
- Schedules OB patient group visits in the PathWays model of care.
- Maintains a consistent schedule for PathWays patient tracking and follow up.
- Runs daily, weekly and monthly reports on PathWays patient visit status.
- Reviews previous day's appointments to ensure each PathWays patient has a follow up visit if needed. Contacts patients to assist them in scheduling missed or canceled appointments when appropriate.
- Co-facilitates PathWays group sessions. Helps set up and breakdown meetings.
- Provides back-up support to schedulers and patient services representatives as delegated.
- Take vitals and update patients' demographics and history in EMR system.
- Orders records from outside sources.
- Assists with referral reports and facilitates urgent referrals as requested.
- Takes phone messages efficiently and routes them in a timely manner to the appropriate certified medical assistant, nurse or clinician.
- Returns routine or non-clinical phone calls as delegated.
- Processes, copies and/or addresses lab letters, appointment reminders, after visit summaries, no show notices and other routine mailings to patients.
- Communicates with other clinician offices, hospitals and other outside sources as delegated.
- Proficient with Excel
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduate from an accredited medical assisting program OR higher level of training as an LPN OR current Oregon RN license and CPR certification required.
- If a graduate from an accredited medical assisting program, must be certified as an MA through the AAMA, NCCT or AMT, or the ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date required (if recent graduate from an accredited medical assisting program).
- Medical office experience required, preferably in an OB/GYN medical group practice.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of medical practice management scheduling software.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance practices.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook).
- Proven effective verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
- Strong organizations skills with high attention to detail.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.