|Location:||Gresham/Happy Valley, OR|
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Breastfeeding Support, Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
We are looking for a friendly and compassionate person to welcome and greet patients, schedule appointments, collect co-pays and answer phones.
*This position will be based at Gresham Station but will also work at our Happy Valley Office as needed. The position will start at approximately 36 hours/week (Monday-Thursday from 8am - 5pm, Fridays 8am - 12:30pm), but will transition to 40 hours/week in April 2017 (Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm).
- Greets patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, answers or refers questions to the appropriate recipient.
- Records and collects co-pays, deposits, and account payment and prints receipts.
- Notifies clinical or other appropriate WHA staff of patient's arrival.
- Obtains records, performs data entry, verifies and updates personal, health, billing and insurance information.
- Scans and updates insurance information into patient's account.
- Examines patient's electronic medical record and demographics for required information for the next day appointments. Notes missing information, co-pays, or balances due on patient account per WHA guidelines. Collects the necessary information when patient arrives for their appointment.
- Ensures reception area and waiting room are clean and neat.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Customer service experience required, medical office experience preferred
- Knowledge of keyboarding, data entry and basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Experience with EMR is preferred.
- Excellent people skills a must!
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.