|Location:||Happy Valley, Gresham, OR|
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
If you have great people skills, can juggle multiple tasks and are passionate about providing excellent patient care, this is the job for you! You will provide clinical support to our clinicians (including preparing exam rooms, greeting and rooming patients, taking vitals and patient history) at our Gresham Station office located in Gresham.
*This position will start at approximately 36 hours/week (M-F) but will transition to 40 hours/week (M-F) in April 2017. The position will primarily be at the Happy Valley office but will work at the Gresham Station office as needed.
- Escorts patients to exam room. Obtains patients’ history and performs initial assessment of patients’ vital signs including temperature, pulse, blood pressure and weight/height as appropriate for visit.
- Updates and maintains clinicians’ daily office schedule.
- Answers telephone calls, takes accurate detailed messages, schedules appointments, (excluding telephone triage advice) and completes necessary paperwork.
- Responds to patients phone calls and notifies them of their lab and test results in a timely manner.
- May perform phlebotomy and injections as instructed.
- Enters information from patient’s medical history form into patient’s electronic chart. As needed, preloads information from paper chart or outside medical records into the patient’s electronic chart prior to appointment. Prepares patient information for clinician review prior to appointment.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the health care team in coordination of the patient’s care.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduate from an accredited medical assisting program, or higher level of training as an LPN.
- Certified as an MA through the AAMA, NCCT or AMT, or the ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date required (if recent graduate from an accredited medical assisting program).
- Previous medical assisting/LPN experience in an OB/GYN medical group setting strongly preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- Prior experience in phlebotomy/injections strongly preferred.
- Experience with Centricity EMR or EPIC a plus!
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.