Project Coordinator (2 Positions)
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We wake up for women, every day. We're inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she nees to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
Women's Healthcare Associates is looking for a self-directed, motivated, innovative person to join our Operations team. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating and leading various WHA projects, including process improvement initiatives, strategic initiatives, and new program and service development, from inception to completion.
Partners with project champion to assemble project teams and allocate individual responsibilities.
Identifies, documents and monitors metrics for project performance, coordinates data and notifies stakeholders of problems affecting timelines and resources. Identifies potential difficulties and/or barriers to project goals and takes steps to mitigate or avoid them.
Monitors and regularly communicates project objectives, scope and progress against project plan. Adjusts project plans as necessary to ensure project completion within constraints of scope, time, budget and quality.
Makes formal and informal presentations and reports providing updates and other relevant information on the status of projects.
Encourages and assists with utilization and implementation of various process improvement tools and methodologies, including Lean.
Writes and/or assists in writing grant proposals as requested.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Business Administration or a related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in a healthcare organization preferred.
- Prior experience coordinating projects and/or process improvement projects preferred.
- Ability to coordinate strategic direction for projects and develop project plans that identify key issues, potential problems, approaches, performance metrics and resources required.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate information and data to top management and large groups in different venues.
- Knowledge of change management tools and techniques.
- Experience with process improvement tools and techniques. Knowledge of Lean preferred.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of project management tools and software, such as Visio, database software and process mapping, preferred.
- Current driver's license and vehicle, or ability to procure transportation to other clinics or meeting sites.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check.
- Ability to attend 7am meetings as needed.
*This is a 40 hr/week position.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.