Medical Assistant/LPN Float - Happy Valley and Oregon City Clinics
|Location:||Happy Valley, Oregon City, OR|
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employer Paid Maternity Leave, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Clinic:||Happy Valley/Oregon City|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
The Medical Assistant/LPN Float will provide clinical coverage at our Happy Valley and Oregon City locations. This is the ideal role for someone who enjoys variety and has excellent people skills!
Duties include, but are not limited to, performing various patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the needs of patients (rooming patients, taking patient history and vitals) in an OB/GYN clinic practice.
*Must be willing to commute and work at a variety of locations. This is a 40 hour/week position.
- Coordinates schedules and work assignments with the Clinical Supervisors, in conjunction with the Practice Manager. Takes initiative to arrange work assignments in advance.
- Performs the duties of a Medical Assistant or LPN as outlined in the relevant job description and depending upon individual's qualifications.
- Graduate from an accredited medical assisting program or higher level of training as an LPN.
- Certified as an MA through the AAMA, NCCT or AMT, or the ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date required (if recent graduate from an accredited medical assisting program).
- Knowledge of medical charting processes and procedures required. Prior experience with electronic medical records software preferred.
- Previous medical assisting/LPN experience in an OB/GYN medical group setting preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- Knowledgeable in phlebotomy techniques and administering injections preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Proven effective verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to easily adapt and be flexible to varying WHA office processes.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to drive to various WHA sites and meetings, etc.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.