|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Paid Maternity Benefit, Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Cell Phone Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Clinic:||Northwest Perinatal Center-West|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
No nights or weekends! We are seeking a friendly, compassionate, skilled Sonographer who enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team and is passionate about providing excellent care to our patients. Our Sonographers perform quality diagnostic ultrasonic procedures, utilizing knowledge and judgment in regard to imaging technique and patient treatment in an OB/GYN clinic setting.
*This is a 40 hour/week position (Monday - Friday) at our Northwest Perinatal - West office but could cover multiple locations as needed.
- Recognizes anatomical structures and differentiates artifact from normal or pathological processes.
- Determines if anatomy is normal or abnormal; delineates the abnormality and extends the scope of the study appropriately.
- Monitors patient well-being and provides technical assistance to clinician during medical procedures requiring ultrasound guidance.
- Participates with clinician in interpretation of studies, contributing technical and professional knowledge to the final diagnostic impression or report.
- Completion of a formal educational program in Diagnostic Ultrasound or Radiologic Sciences required.
- ARDMS board certification in OB/GYN, or the ability to become board certified within one year of employment.
- Current license with the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging.
- CPR and AED certification required.
- Ability to complete and maintain certification in Nuchal Translucency through the Fetal Medicine Foundation or Nuchal Translucency Quality Review program within 6 months of hire required.
- Prior experience as a sonographer performing OB and gynecology imaging in an OB/GYN office or hospital setting required.
- Ability to travel and staff a variety of WHA clinics.
- Competent in use of computer for patient data entry and retrieval, image archiving and report generation.
- Knowledge of complex instrumentation to extract the finest quality equipment performance following As Low As Reasonably Achievable guidelines.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.