Front Office Navigator
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employer Paid Maternity Leave, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Clinic:||Northwest Perinatal Center-West|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
The Front Office Navigator will be responsible for navigating the patient flow from the front office into the next phase of the patient's appointment. Ensures the efficient movement of each patient in order to eliminate waiting time gaps. Assists patients with check-in and ensures appropriate financial arrangements are made.
*This is a 40/ hr a week position, Monday-Friday.
- Proactively monitors patient appointments and communicates with patients and staff. Notifies other Navigators of patient arrival and status. Notifies appropriate Navigators when patients may be running late for their appointment.
- Takes initiative to know which patients are waiting in the lobby and for how long.
- Performs the duties of a Medical Receptionist as outlined in the relevant job description and depending upon individual's qualifications.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Medical office experience in an OB/GYN medical group practice preferred.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn medical practice management scheduling software and time requirements for scheduling. Knowledge of Centricity preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance practices preferred.
- Self-directed with the ability to identify and anticipate the needs of patients, clinicians and staff.
- Demonstrates accountability for keeping Navigators, clinicians and other staff informed of patients' status.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.