Clinical Education Coordinator
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
We are seeking Clinical Education Coordinator to provide clinical education and evaluation to nurses and other clinical care staff. You will collaborate with clinicians, supervisors, and other departments to ensure the highest standards of patient care are pursued.
*This is a 40 hr/week position. Must be able to float to a variety of clinic locations, primarily on the east and south sides of the city and metropolitan area.
- Communication, training, implementation, and evaluation of established patient care protocols and guidelines.
- Collaborates with others on educational curricula.
- Initiates clinical skills development programs; monitors trends and implements educational strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Educates clinical staff in the use of new equipment, supplies, and instruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
- Conducts needs assessment and workflow evaluation
- Consults with and serves as a clinical resource for Practice Managers to ensure quality patient care.
- Assists patients, clinicians, and staff with educational needs, problem resolution, and health management across the continuum of care.
- Serves as a resource for EMR utilization for clinical staff training.
- Oversight and training for clinical staff for In Office Surgery program at applicable WHA locations.
- Partners with Practice Manager to roll-out and/or reinforce clinical and EMR standards for WHA.
- Associates degree in Nursing and two years of equivalent work experience required. Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred.
Valid license as an RN in the State of Oregon required.
Experience in root-cause analysis and case review.
Prior experience in applicable quality improvement preferred, including data abstracting and analysis, facilitation skills, and use of CQI techniques.
Experience in OB/GYN, labor and delivery and/or surgery preferred.
Demonstrated success in service excellence and quality improvement.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret journals, reports, charts, and documents.
Knowledge of proper business writing standards for letters, memos and other internal and external correspondence.
Proven effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook). Database skills preferred.
Valid driver’s license or the ability to procure transportation to various WHA sites and meetings.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.