Medical Receptionist (1 position)
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employer Paid Maternity Leave, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Clinic:||Peterkort South |
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
We are seeking a friendly, compassionate person to be the face of our company at our Peterkort North office! As a Medical Receptionist, you will be the first person our patients come into contact with when they arrive for their appointment. Duties include welcoming and greeting patients, scheduling appointments, collecting co-pays and answering phones in a busy, fast-paced environment. If you are detail-oriented, great at multi-tasking and passionate about providing excellent customer service, we strongly encourage you to apply!
*This is a Monday-Friday, 40 hr/week position (some evenings and weekends may be required).
- Greets patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, answers or refers questions to the appropriate recipient.
- Records and collects co-pays, deposits, and account payment and prints receipts.
- Notifies clinical or other appropriate WHA staff of patient's arrival.
- Obtains records, performs data entry, verifies and updates personal, health, billing and insurance information.
- Scans and updates insurance information into patient's account.
- Examines patient's electronic medical record and demographics for required information for the next day appointments. Notes missing information, co-pays, or balances due on patient account per WHA guidelines. Collects the necessary information when patient arrives for their appointment.
- Ensures reception area and waiting room are clean and neat.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Customer service experience required, medical office experience preferred
- Knowledge of keyboarding, data entry and basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent people skills a must!
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.