Patient Services Representative Float
|Location:||Portland, Hillsboro, OR|
|Benefits:||Medical/Vision, Dental/Orthodontia, 401(k), Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Medical, Dependent Care, & Transportation Accounts, Paid Time Off & Holidays, Life Balance, Employee Assistance Program, Childbirth Education Classes & Breastfeeding Support|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We wake up for women, every day. We’re inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
The Patient Services Float will provide back-up coverage for positions in our Patient Services department at our Lloyd and Gateway offices. This is the ideal role for someone who enjoys variety and has excellent people skills!
Duties include, but are not limited to, greeting patients, scheduling appointments, answering phones and assisting patients to ensure proper scheduling of follow up care.
This is a 40 hour/week position, Monday-Friday. Must be willing to commute and work at a variety of locations.
- Coordinates schedules and work assignments with the Patient Services Supervisors, in conjunction with the Practice Manager. Takes initiative to arrange work assignments in advance.
- Performs the duties of a Medical Receptionist and Patient Service Representative as outlined in the relevant job description and depending upon individual's qualifications. May also provide assistance in referrals or other patient services duties.
- Assists Patient Services department with special projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Customer service experience required. Prior medical office experience preferred.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of medical practice management scheduling software and time requirements for scheduling.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and Oregon medical insurance practices preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook).
- Proven effective verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Ability to easily adapt and be flexible to varying WHA office processes.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to drive to various WHA sites and meetings, etc.
*This is a 40 hr/week, Monday-Friday, benefit-eligible position.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.